CS/HB 7039: Department of Transportation
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Transportation and Ports Subcommittee ; Rooney
Department of Transportation; Revises provisions relating to DOT's organization, Uniform Traffic Control Law, driving on right side of roadway, crosswalks, operating bicycle, commercial motor vehicles, airport zoning, traveler information systems, toll revenue, bonds, toll accounts, adopted work program, transportation concurrency; & directs EDR to determine benefits of investment in DOT's adopted work program.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Transportation
Bill Text: PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 167
• Referred to Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 202
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/24/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 305
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 03/26/15, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 506
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 502
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 522
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 533
• Amendment(s) adopted (346605, 919705, 960851) -HJ 534
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 561
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 104 NAYS 8 -HJ 562
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 452
• Received -SJ 452
• Died in Transportation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.