The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 7072: Specialty License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Transportation
Specialty License Plates; Amending provisions relating to requirements for requests to establish a specialty license plate; deleting application requirements; authorizing a request for a specialty plate to be made annually to an authorized agent serving on behalf of the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles; providing an exception to the minimum requirements for certain specialty plates; directing the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles to develop certain specialty license plates, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2015-163) -SJ 749
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Submitted for consideration by Transportation
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/26/15, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Fiscal Policy -SJ 266
• Introduced -SJ 266
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/14/15, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 426
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 426
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 504
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 506
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 504
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 749
• Substituted CS/HB 7055 -SJ 749
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7055 (Ch. 2015-163) -SJ 749
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.