CS/SB 592: Public Records/Department of Financial Services/Emergency Medical Technicians or Paramedics
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Hutson
Public Records/Department of Financial Services/Emergency Medical Technicians or Paramedics; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for the personal identifying and location information of certain nonsworn investigative personnel of the Department of Financial Services and the names and personal identifying and location information of the spouses and children of such personnel; providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying and location information of current or former emergency medical technicians or paramedics certified under ch. 401, F.S., and the spouses and children of such emergency medical technicians or paramedics, under specified circumstances; providing for future review and repeal of the exemptions; providing statements of public necessity, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 43
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 222
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 222
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/27/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 274
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 274
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 341
• Amendment(s) adopted (526576) -SJ 341
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 342
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 400
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 400
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 825
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 825
• Read 2nd time -HJ 873
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 463 -HJ 873
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 910
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 910
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 836
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-159
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.