The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 1144: Certificates of Need for Health Care-related Projects
GENERAL BILL by Gaetz
Certificates of Need for Health Care-related Projects; Providing an exemption from certificate of need review for certain health care-related projects; specifying conditions and requirements for the exemption; requiring a certain agreement between the project applicant and the Agency for Health Care Administration; providing penalties for failure to comply with certain requirements for an exemption to a certificate of need review, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 87
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 3 -SJ 290
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/17/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Unfavorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 2 NAYS 6 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.