CS/SB 1152: Classified Advertisement Websites
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Diaz de la Portilla
Classified Advertisement Websites; Authorizing local governmental bodies to designate a specified number of safe-haven facilities in each county based upon population size; authorizing a local governmental body to approve the use of local government buildings to serve as safe-haven facilities, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 87
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/16/16, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 424
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 424
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 428
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/24/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 497
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 610
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 704
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 704
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.