CS/SB 1176: Dredge and Fill Activities
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Diaz de la Portilla
Dredge and Fill Activities; Revising the acreage of wetlands and other surface waters subject to impact by dredge and fill activities under a state programmatic general permit; providing that seeking to use such a permit consents to specified federal wetland jurisdiction criteria; deleting certain conditions limiting when the department may assume federal permitting programs for the discharge of dredged or fill material, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 246
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 254
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/18/16, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 434
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 434
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 472
• Read 2nd time -SJ 491
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 547
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 0 -SJ 547
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 833
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 833
• Read 2nd time -HJ 887
• Substituted for CS/HB 795 -HJ 887
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 920
• CS passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 2 -HJ 920
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-195
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.