HB 1205: Fumigation
GENERAL BILL by Magar
Fumigation; Authorizing the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to adopt safety procedures for the clearance of residential structures before reoccupation after fumigation; authorizing the department to establish certain conditions for the registration or reregistration of fumigants, etc.
• Introduced -HJ 101
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 201
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/20/16, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 243
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/16, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 323
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 323
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 395
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 553
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 587
• Passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 587
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 517
• Received -SJ 517
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 598
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 598
• Substituted for SB 1498 -SJ 598
• Read 2nd time -SJ 598
• Amendment(s) adopted (326768) -SJ 598
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 712
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 712
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (326768) -HJ 935
• Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 936
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 936
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 1434
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-143
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.