CS/HB 1245: Medicaid Provider Overpayments
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Peters
Medicaid Provider Overpayments; Authorizes AHCA to certify that Medicaid provider is out of business & that overpayments made to provider cannot be collected under state law; revises method for verifying vendor delivery of home health services under home health agency monitoring pilot project.
• Introduced -HJ 105
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 12:30 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 289
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 289
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 365
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/09/16, 11:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 453
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 450
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 458
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 629
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 657
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 657
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 592
• Received -SJ 592
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 615
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 615
• Substituted for CS/SB 1370 -SJ 615
• Read 2nd time -SJ 615
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 708
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 708
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 823
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 980
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-103
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.