HB 1277: Licensure of Foreign-Trained Physicians
GENERAL BILL by Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rogers
Licensure of Foreign-Trained Physicians; Establishes licensure requirements for certain foreign-trained physicians; authorizes Board of Medicine to impose licensure restrictions, limitations, or conditions on certain foreign-trained physicians.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Health and Human Services Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 107
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 290
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 365
• Died in Health and Human Services Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.