CS/HB 1305: Emergency Allergy Treatment in Schools
GENERAL BILL by Education Committee ; Eagle ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Boyd ; Cummings ; Fitzenhagen ; Fullwood ; La Rosa ; Santiago ; Young
Emergency Allergy Treatment in Schools; Authorizes public school & private school, respectively, to enter into certain arrangements with wholesale distributors or manufacturers for epinephrine auto-injectors.
• Introduced -HJ 109
• Referred to K-12 Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 229
• On Committee agenda-- K-12 Subcommittee, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by K-12 Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 290
• Now in Education Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 290
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 385
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 385
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/09/16, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 436
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 433
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 451
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 469
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 492
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 492
• In Messages
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 478
• Received -SJ 478
• Withdrawn from Education Pre-K - 12; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 787
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 787
• Substituted for CS/SB 1196 -SJ 787
• Read 2nd time -SJ 787
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 846
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 846
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 978
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-235
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.