The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 1364: Public Records/Personal Information Obtained in Connection with Licensure
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Hays
Public Records/Personal Information Obtained in Connection with Licensure; Defining the terms “commercial entity” and “personal information”; providing an exemption from public records requirements for personal information provided to the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission on applications for certain licenses, permits, and certifications; providing circumstances under which personal information may be disclosed; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 2/18/2016 Senate - Unfavorable by Rules, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 6 -SJ 425
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 291
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 291
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/09/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 344
• Now in Rules -SJ 344
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/17/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Unfavorable by Rules, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 6 -SJ 425
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.