CS/CS/SB 1422: Insurer Regulatory Reporting
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Banking and Insurance ; Simmons
Insurer Regulatory Reporting; Requiring an insurer to maintain a risk management framework; requiring certain insurers and insurance groups to conduct an own-risk and solvency assessment; requiring certain insurers and members of an insurance group to prepare and submit a corporate governance annual disclosure; requiring the initial corporate governance annual disclosure to be submitted to the Office of Insurance Regulation by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-206, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1416 (Ch. 2016-205)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 189
• Introduced -SJ 189
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 246
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 254
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 246
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/16
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 508
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 600
• Amendment(s) adopted (166730) -SJ 600
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 600
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 712
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 712
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 835
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 835
• Read 2nd time -HJ 884
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 1163 -HJ 885
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 916
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 916
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 838
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-206, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1416 (Ch. 2016-205)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.