CS/HB 1431: Agency Relationships with Governmental Health Care Contractors
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Raulerson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Costello
Agency Relationships with Governmental Health Care Contractors; Extends sovereign immunity to employees or agents of health care provider that executes contract with governmental contractor.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Appropriations Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224)
Location: In committee/council (APC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 119
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 231
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 02/02/16, 1:30 pm, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 386
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 382
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 394
• Died in Appropriations Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 423 (Ch. 2016-224)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.