CS/SB 1490: Federal Home Loan Banks
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Garcia ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Soto
Federal Home Loan Banks ; Providing that certain records requirements do not prevent or restrict the furnishing of certain information held by the Office of Financial Regulation to the Federal Home Loan Banks pursuant to an information-sharing agreement; requiring the office to execute such agreement by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1233 (Ch. 2016-144) -SJ 806
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Fiscal Policy -SJ 193
• Introduced -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/01/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 304
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 317
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/16/16, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 423
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 423
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/24/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 494
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 494
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 806
• Substituted CS/HB 1233 -SJ 806
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1233 (Ch. 2016-144) -SJ 806
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.