CS/SB 1664: Special Assessments on Agricultural Lands
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Stargel
Special Assessments on Agricultural Lands; Prohibiting counties and municipalities from levying special assessments on certain agricultural lands for the provision of fire protection services, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 773 (Ch. 2016-89) -SJ 703
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Fiscal Policy -SJ 207
• Introduced -SJ 207
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 245
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/16/16, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 423
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 423
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 02/24/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 511
• Read 2nd time -SJ 600
• Amendment(s) adopted (662124) -SJ 600
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 600
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 703
• Substituted CS/HB 773 -SJ 703
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 773 (Ch. 2016-89) -SJ 703
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.