CS/HB 341: Public Educational Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Education Appropriations Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Perry
Public Educational Facilities; Revises maximum number of beds for which student dormitory may be constructed by certain Florida College System institutions; prohibits use of state funds & tuition & fee revenues for certain expenses for such dormitories; prohibits dormitories constructed after certain date from being financed through issuance of bond.
Last Action: 2/17/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 576 (Ch. 2016-32) -HJ 466
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 31
• Introduced -HJ 31
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/19/16, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Education Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 236
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 249
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 01/27/16, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 306
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 306
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/17/16
• Substituted SB 576 -HJ 466
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 576 (Ch. 2016-32) -HJ 466
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.