HB 4033: Prostitution
GENERAL BILL by Spano ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Perry ; Raburn
Prostitution; Revises definition of term "sexual abuse of a child" to delete references to prostitution offenses.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 545 (Ch. 2016-24)
Location: In committee/council (CRJS)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 165
• Now in Criminal Justice Subcommittee -HJ 165
• Introduced -HJ 124
• Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 545 (Ch. 2016-24)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.