CS/HB 513: Florida Holocaust Memorial
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee ; Moskowitz ; Williams ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles ; Berman ; Dudley ; Kerner ; Rodriguez, J. ; Slosberg ; Stark ; Steube
Florida Holocaust Memorial; Establishes Florida Holocaust Memorial; provides for administration by DMS; directs DMS to develop plan for design, placement, & cost of such memorial & to submit such plan to Governor & Legislature by specified date.
Last Action: 3/8/2016 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 716 (Ch. 2016-191) -HJ 927
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 45
• Introduced -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 01/26/16, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 288
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 288
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/08/16, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 414
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 410
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 451
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/18/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 507
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 507
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Placed on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• Substituted SB 716 -HJ 927
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 716 (Ch. 2016-191) -HJ 927
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.