CS/HB 615: Parenting Plans
GENERAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Pritchett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pigman
Parenting Plans; Provides that parenting plan that provides for shared parental responsibility over health care decisions must authorize either parent to consent to mental health treatment for child.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 12 (Ch. 2016-241)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 54
• Introduced -HJ 54
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 02/01/16, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee -HJ 382
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 380
• Died in Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 12 (Ch. 2016-241)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.