SB 7030: OGSR/Competitive Solicitation or Negotiation Strategies
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
OGSR/Competitive Solicitation or Negotiation Strategies; Amending provisions which provide an exemption from public records requirements for bids, proposals, or replies submitted to an agency in response to a competitive solicitation; amending provisions which provide an exemption from public meetings requirements for portions of meetings in which a vendor participates in a negotiation, makes an oral presentation, or answers questions as part of a competitive solicitation or in which negotiation strategies are discussed, and which provides an exemption from public records requirements for the recording of, and any records presented at, exempt portions of such meetings; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemptions, etc.
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/02/15, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Meeting cancelled
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 5 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/14/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 105
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 221
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 221
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/21/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 238
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 269
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 269
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 503
• Received -HJ 503
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
• Substituted for HB 7067 -HJ 554
• Read 2nd time -HJ 554
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 588
• Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 2 -HJ 588
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 521
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 652
• Approved by Governor -SJ 992
• Chapter No. 2016-49
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.