HB 7035: OGSR/Office of Financial Regulation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Fant
OGSR/Office of Financial Regulation; Removes scheduled repeal of public records exemption for confidential or exempt information received from certain state or federal agencies & information received or developed by OFR in joint or multiagency examination or investigation.
• Referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 132
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/13/16, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 132
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 218
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 218
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/26/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 279
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 300
• Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 300
• Immediately certified -HJ 302
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 259
• Received -SJ 259
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 273
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 273
• Substituted for SB 7032 -SJ 273
• Read 2nd time -SJ 273
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 289
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 289
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 429
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 640
• Approved by Governor -HJ 928
• Chapter No. 2016-28
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.