CS/HB 7085: Juvenile Civil Citation and Similar Diversion Programs
GENERAL BILL by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee ; Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Trujillo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Costello ; Dudley ; Santiago ; Taylor
Juvenile Civil Citation and Similar Diversion Programs; Requires establishment of civil citation & similar diversion programs for juveniles; specifies program eligibility, participation, & implementation requirements; provides exceptions; provides applicability.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Judiciary Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 245
• Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/08/16, 3:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 436
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 433
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 451
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/25/16, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall --Temporarily postponed
• Died in Judiciary Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.