The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
HB 11: Labor Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Plakon
Labor Organizations; Revises required information to be included in application for renewal of registration of employee organization; provides for revocation of certification under certain conditions; requires certain employee organizations to recertify as certified bargaining agents; provides nonapplicability with respect to employee organizations that represent or seek to represent certain employees.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Bill Text: PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 32
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/08/17, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 32
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 3 -HJ 316
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/22/17, 9:15 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 8 -HJ 429
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 429
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 476
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 502
• Passed; YEAS 75 NAYS 41 -HJ 502
• In Messages
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 307
• Received -SJ 307
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.