CS/SB 458: Florida Criminal Justice Reform Task Force
Florida Criminal Justice Reform Task Force; Creating the task force within the legislative branch; prescribing duties of the task force; specifying public records and public meetings requirements applicable to the task force, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 70
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/13/17, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 180
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 180
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 03/22/17, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 244
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 334
• Now in Rules -SJ 331
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.