CS/SB 512: Steroid Use in Racing Greyhounds
Steroid Use in Racing Greyhounds; Providing that a positive test result for anabolic steroids in certain samples taken from a greyhound violates the prohibition on the racing of animals that are impermissibly medicated or determined to have a prohibited substance present, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Rules; Appropriations -SJ 74
• Introduced -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/06/17, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 331
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 335
• Now in Rules -SJ 331
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/19/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Rules; YEAS 9 NAYS 2 -SJ 442
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 442
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.