SB 678: Financial Assistance for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure
GENERAL BILL by Montford
Financial Assistance for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure; Allowing disbursement of financial assistance for water and wastewater infrastructure projects based upon invoiced costs; providing that recipients are not required to request advance payment; providing for the submission of proof of payment, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/07/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 87
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 167
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 167
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 03/21/17, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 234
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.