CS/CS/SB 682: Medicaid Managed Care
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Stargel
Medicaid Managed Care; Requiring that nursing home facilities be prepared to provide confirmation within a specified timeframe to the Agency for Health Care Administration as to whether certain nursing home facility residents are candidates for certain services; providing that covered services for long-term care under the Medicaid managed care program are those specified in part IV of ch. 409, F.S.; providing that certain residents of nursing facilities are exempt from participation in the long-term care managed care program, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2017 Senate - CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 445
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 87
• Introduced -SJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/27/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 258
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/13/17, 2:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 445
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.