CS/SB 716: Real Estate Appraisers
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Passidomo
Real Estate Appraisers; Revising authorized methods of instruction and certain requirements for specified real estate practice courses; requiring the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to transmit a specified roster to a certain appraisal subcommittee; deleting an exception by which the board may grant a registration to a person otherwise deemed not qualified; authorizing the board to deny an application for renewal of an appraisal management company’s registration on specified grounds, etc.
Last Action: 3/24/2017 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/29/17, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
Location: On agenda (AGG)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/15/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 233
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 233
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 236
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/29/17, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.