HB 1013: Task Force on Affordable Housing
GENERAL BILL by Newton ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, J.
Task Force on Affordable Housing; Creates task force on affordable housing; directs task force to be assigned to FHFC for administrative purposes; directs task force to convene no later than specified date; provides membership requirements; requires members of task force to serve without compensation; provides members certain entitlements to reimbursement, subject to certain requirements; directs task force to develop recommendations for state's affordable housing needs, directs task force to submit report to Governor & Legislature by specified date; terminates task force by specified date.
Last Action: 5/8/2017 House - See SB 2500, Appropriation 2225 / See SB 2502, Section 46
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 109
• Introduced -HJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/15/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 372
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 372
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• See SB 2500, Appropriation 2225 / See SB 2502, Section 46
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.