CS/CS/SB 1018: Pollution
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Grimsley ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Galvano
Pollution; Citing this act as the “Public Notice of Pollution Act”; defining the term “reportable pollution release”; requiring an owner or operator of an installation at which a reportable pollution release occurred to provide certain information to the department within 24 hours after the discovery of the release; creating the State Watch Office within the Division of Emergency Management, etc. APPROPRIATION: $25,000
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/14/17, 2:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 181
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 226
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 181
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 481
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 526
• Read 2nd time -SJ 543
• Amendment(s) adopted (440404, 476894, 856958) -SJ 543, 544
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 545
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 593
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 593
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1025
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Received -HJ 1025
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1063
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/HB 753 -HJ 1063
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1083
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1083
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 755
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-95
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.