CS/SB 102: Payment of Health Care Claims
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Steube ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Farmer
Payment of Health Care Claims; Prohibiting a health insurer or a health maintenance organization from retroactively denying a claim under specified circumstances; exempting certain Medicaid managed care plans, etc.
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Health Policy (HP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/21/17, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Health Policy -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/14/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 181
• Now in Rules -SJ 181
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/19/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 443
• Read 2nd time -SJ 467
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 517
• CS passed; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 518
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.