CS/CS/SB 106: Vendors Licensed Under the Beverage Law
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Regulated Industries ; Flores
Vendors Licensed Under the Beverage Law; Revising applicability to specify circumstances under which persons under the age of 18 years who are employed in specified businesses are excluded from certain employment prohibitions; providing that failure to comply with a restriction on monthly revenue from the sale of alcoholic beverages is unlawful if a minor is employed during a month that the restriction is exceeded; limiting the package store restrictions to vendors located within a certain distance of a school, etc.
Last Action: 3/13/2018 Senate - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/26/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 149
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 149
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/09/17, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 7 NAYS 4 -SJ 149
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 149
• Introduced -SJ 44
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 138
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 138
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 232
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 241
• CS passed; YEAS 21 NAYS 17 -SJ 241
• Immediately certified -SJ 242
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 445
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/17
• Received -HJ 445
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 468
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/04/17
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 531
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 81 -HJ 821
• Read 2nd time -HJ 821
• Amendment(s) failed (469859, 546841, 853403) -HJ 821, 822
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 860
• CS passed; YEAS 58 NAYS 57 -HJ 860
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 500
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received (2017 Special Session A) -SJ 3
• Veto Message referred to Rules -SJ 3
• Veto Message received (2018 Regular Session) -SJ 104
• Veto Message referred to Rules -SJ 104
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.