CS/SB 1136: Cottage Food Operations
Cottage Food Operations; Increasing the annual gross sales limitation for exempting cottage food operations from certain food and building permitting requirements; authorizing cottage food products to be advertised, sold, and paid for over the Internet; requiring such products to be delivered in person directly to the consumer or to a specific event venue, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 1233 -SJ 467
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Agriculture; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 122
• Introduced -SJ 122
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 249
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 244
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 04/03/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 292
• Now in Rules -SJ 292
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/12/17, 5:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 404
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 404
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 467
• Substituted HB 1233 -SJ 467
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 1233 -SJ 467
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.