CS/HB 1199: Support for Parental Victims of Child Domestic Violence
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Brown ; Mercado ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Asencio ; Watson, C.
Support for Parental Victims of Child Domestic Violence; Requires DJJ, in collaboration with specified organizations, to develop & maintain updated information & materials regarding specified services & resources; requires department to make information & materials available through specified means; requires domestic violence training for law enforcement officers to include training concerning child-to-parent cases.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1694 (Ch. 2017-123) -HJ 1068
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 126
• Introduced -HJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 491
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Judiciary Committee -HJ 489
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 489
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 486
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/20/17, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 787
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 787
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Substituted CS/SB 1694 -HJ 1068
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1694 (Ch. 2017-123) -HJ 1068
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.