CS/CS/SB 1272: Professional Regulation
Professional Regulation; Citing this act as the "Occupational Opportunity Act"; revising the length of time that an active duty member of the Armed Forces of the United States may remain in good standing with an administrative board or program under certain circumstances; requiring, rather than authorizing, the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to issue a professional license, rather than a temporary license, to specified applicants, etc. APPROPRIATION: $31,000.00
Last Action: 4/26/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 615 -SJ 470
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Rules -SJ 132
• Introduced -SJ 132
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/28/17, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules
• Remaining references corrected to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 271
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 04/03/17, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 267
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 291
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 291
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/13/17, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 415
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 412
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 469
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 615 -SJ 470
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 615 -SJ 470
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.