CS/SR 1440: Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys/Florida School for Boys
RESOLUTION by Judiciary ; Rouson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Book ; Baxley ; Bean ; Benacquisto ; Bracy ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Braynon ; Broxson ; Campbell ; Clemens ; Flores ; Gainer ; Galvano ; Garcia ; Gibson ; Grimsley ; Hutson ; Latvala ; Lee ; Mayfield ; Montford ; Passidomo ; Perry ; Powell ; Rader ; Rodriguez ; Simmons ; Simpson ; Stargel ; Steube ; Stewart ; Thurston ; Young ; Hukill
Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys/Florida School for Boys; Acknowledging the abuses experienced by children confined in the Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys and the Florida School for Boys at Okeechobee and expressing the Senate’s regret for such abuses and its commitment to ensure that the children of this state are protected from the abuses and violations of fundamental human decency, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Rules -SJ 194
• Introduced -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 319
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules -SJ 319
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 442
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 442
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 472
• CS adopted, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HR 1335 (Adopted) -SJ 473
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.