CS/SB 1520: Termination of a Condominium Association
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Latvala
Termination of a Condominium Association; Requiring a plan of termination to be approved by the Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation and meet specified requirements for a condominium form of ownership to be terminated for all or a portion of the condominium property under certain circumstances; specifying that a plan of termination is presumed to be accepted if notice is not provided within the specified timeframe, etc. APPROPRIATION: $89,052.00
Last Action: 4/20/2017 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
Location: On agenda (RC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 199
• Introduced -SJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/04/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 1 -SJ 300
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 304
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 300
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/19/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.