CS/CS/SB 198: Environmental Regulation Commission
Environmental Regulation Commission; Requiring the Governor to appoint a new member to the commission within a certain timeframe after the occurrence of a vacancy; requiring certain proposed rules submitted to the commission to receive specified vote totals for approval or modification, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 51
• Introduced -SJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/22/17, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 246
• Now in Ethics and Elections -SJ 244
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 292
• Now in Rules -SJ 292
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 479
• Read 2nd time -SJ 501
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 546
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 546
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.