CS/SB 386: High-speed Passenger Rail
High-speed Passenger Rail; Citing this act as the "Florida High-Speed Passenger Rail Safety Act”; providing minimum safety standards for a high-speed passenger rail system; providing certain requirements for railroad companies before operating a high-speed passenger rail system; providing that a railroad company operating a high-speed passenger rail system is solely responsible for all rail corridor improvements or upgrades relating to its operation and safety, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Community Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 64
• Introduced -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/14/17, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 233
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 233
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 235
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.