SJR 124: Homestead Tax Relief
JOINT RESOLUTION by Steube
Homestead Tax Relief; Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to authorize the Legislature to provide, by general law, ad valorem tax relief on homestead property to the parent or parents of a veteran who died from service-connected causes while on active duty as a member of the United States Armed Forces, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 45
• Introduced -SJ 45
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.