SB 1320: Tax Administration
GENERAL BILL by Stargel
Tax Administration; Deleting a requirement for circuit judges to monthly report certain information to the Department of Revenue relating to the estates of certain decedents; deleting requirements to pay license taxes for a terminal supplier license, an importer, exporter, or blender of motor fuels license, or a wholesaler of motor fuel license; deleting a requirement for the department to deduct a specified fee from certain motor fuel refund claims, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 185
• Introduced -SJ 185
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/22/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.