CS/CS/SB 1338: Vessels
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Book
Vessels; Authorizing certain grandfathered private residential multifamily docks to exceed the number of moored boats for the number of residential units; authorizing owners of certain private submerged land to request that the commission establish boating-restricted areas to protect certain seagrass; authorizing a local government to enact and enforce certain regulations that prohibit or restrict mooring or anchoring of certain vessels, that require sewage disposal by certain vessels and floating structures, and that authorize the removal of certain vessels, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7043 (Ch. 2017-163) -SJ 518
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 186
• Introduced -SJ 186
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/22/17, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 268
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 450
• Read 2nd time -SJ 468
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 518
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 7043 -SJ 518
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7043 (Ch. 2017-163) -SJ 518
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.