CS/CS/HB 1383: Human Trafficking
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Nunez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Albritton ; Avila ; Berman ; Cortes, B. ; Diaz, J. ; Diaz, M. ; Jacobs ; Metz ; Slosberg ; Spano ; Sullivan ; Watson, C.
Human Trafficking; Requires DCF to conduct multidisciplinary staffing on child victims of sexual exploitation to determine child's service & placement needs; requires case plan for victims of child sexual exploitation; requires DCF to follow up on all victims of child sexual exploitation who are not dependents within specified timeframe; requires certain licensees to complete course in human trafficking as condition of licensure.
Last Action: 4/25/2017 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 852 (Ch. 2017-23) -HJ 825
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 140
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/20/17, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 407
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 402
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 463
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 463
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/06/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 604
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 601
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 615
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 852 -HJ 825
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 852 (Ch. 2017-23) -HJ 825
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.