CS/SB 1592: Small Food Retailers
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Baxley ; Mayfield
Small Food Retailers; Establishing the Healthy Food Assistance Program within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; requiring the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability to conduct an independent study evaluating the program’s policy impact; providing for future repeal and legislative review, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources (AEN)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 206
• Introduced -SJ 206
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 249
• Original reference(s) removed: Rules
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 271
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.