CS/CS/HJR 187: Selection and Duties of Property Appraiser/Miami-Dade County Charter
JOINT RESOLUTION by Government Accountability Committee ; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Diaz, M.
Selection and Duties of Property Appraiser/Miami-Dade County Charter; Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to remove authority for the Miami-Dade County charter to provide for choosing a property appraiser in a manner other than by election or to alter the duties of the property appraiser or abolish the office of the property appraiser, etc.
Bill Text: PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 43
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/08/17, 8:00 am, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 43
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 335
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 331
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 349
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/16/17, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 407
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 407
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/19/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 5 -HJ 785
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 777
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 791
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 936
• Amendment(s) adopted (420557) -HJ 963
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 968
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 93 NAYS 20 -HJ 968
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 604
• Received -SJ 604
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.