CS/HB 27: Florida Slavery Memorial
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee ; McGhee ; Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Burgess ; Cortes, B. ; Cortes, J. ; Cruz ; Edwards ; Fischer ; Hardemon ; Harrison ; Ingoglia ; Jacquet ; Jenne ; Latvala ; Mercado ; Metz ; Plakon ; Pritchett ; Smith ; Stark ; Watson, B. ; Watson, C.
Florida Slavery Memorial; Establishes Florida Slavery Memorial; provides for administration of memorial by DMS; directs DMS to develop specified plan & submit such plan to Governor & Legislature.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Bill Text: PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 33
• Introduced -HJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 489
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 490
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/04/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 590
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 587
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 601
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 04/19/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 746
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 746
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 934
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 966
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 966, 967
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 603
• Received -SJ 603
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.