CS/HB 309: Specialty License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee ; Combee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Eagle
Specialty License Plates; Directs DHSMV to develop American Eagle license plate; establishes annual use fee for plate; provides for distribution & use of fees collected from sale of plates; revises distribution of proceeds from sale of Fallen Law Enforcement Officers license plate.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 House - Died in Government Accountability Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 02/15/17, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 271
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 269
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/08/17, 8:00 am, 116 Knott Building
• Introduced -HJ 52
• CS by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 261
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 335
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 335
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Government Accountability Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.