CS/CS/SB 590: Child Support and Parenting Time Plans
Child Support and Parenting Time Plans; Authorizing the Department of Revenue to establish parenting time plans agreed to by both parents in Title IV-D child support actions; providing the purpose and requirements for a Title IV-D Standard Parenting Time Plan; requiring the department to refer parents who do not agree on a parenting time plan to a circuit court; authorizing the department to incorporate either a signed, agreed-upon parenting time plan or a signed Title IV-D Standard Parenting Time Plan in a child support order, etc. APPROPRIATION: $1,041,126.00
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/06/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/28/17, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 257
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 261
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 257
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/13/17, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 526
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 527
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 595
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 660
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 660
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 1200
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1201
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1201
• CS passed; YEAS 82 NAYS 33 -HJ 1201
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 964
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-117
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.