HB 6027: Financial Reporting
GENERAL BILL by Williamson
Financial Reporting; Deletes provision authorizing certain associations to prepare report of cash receipts & expenditures in lieu of specified financial statements; deletes provision prohibiting condominium & cooperative associations from waiving certain financial reporting requirements.
Last Action: 6/26/2017 - Chapter No. 2017-161, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1237 (Ch. 2017-188)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 246
• Introduced -HJ 246
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 03/21/17, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 428
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 428
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/06/17, 1:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 603
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 603
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 841
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 881
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 881
• In Messages
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 495
• Received -SJ 495
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 629
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 629
• Substituted for CS/SB 294 -SJ 629
• Read 2nd time -SJ 629
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 726
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 726
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1100
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-161, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1237 (Ch. 2017-188)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.