CS/SB 694: Consolidation of Medicaid Waiver Programs
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Hutson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Passidomo
Consolidation of Medicaid Waiver Programs; Authorizing any state agency or department involved in providing health, social, or human services to make payments for medical assistance for certain persons diagnosed with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS); requiring that Medicaid recipients enrolled in certain home and community-based service Medicaid waivers be transitioned into the long-term care managed care program by January 1, 2018; requiring the agency to seek federal approval to terminate certain waiver programs once all eligible Medicaid recipients have transitioned into the long-term care managed care program, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2514 (Ch. 2017-129)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 88
• Introduced -SJ 88
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/27/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 258
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 263
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2514 (Ch. 2017-129)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.